We are pleased to announce our new Junior Golf Program. We have contracted Dr. Sharon Barley to be the lead instructor for our junior golf program. Some of you may know her from InJoy Golf where she serves as Lead Golf Instructor. See her brief bio below.
- USGTF Certified Golf Teaching Professional
- Member, World Golf Teachers Alliance
- Certified International Golf Psychology Association
- U.S. Kids Golf Instructor
She will be using US Kids Golf- Player Pathways Program:
US KIDS – Player Pathways Program
This program makes it fun for players to learn while staying motivated to improve. The Player Pathway provides the perfect program for kids, parents, and coaches. With an easy-to-follow curriculum with awards, players can progress from beginner to elite player.
You will register your child for 1 teaching session on Tuesday or Thursday using the descriptions below. It will allow your child to be grouped by ability. Fridays will be a play day for all golfers.
- Level 1 and 2: Beginners Time slot is 9:00am-10:am
- Level 3: Some experience playing and learned fundamentals. Time slot is 10:15-11:15
- Level 4 and 5: Intermediate and Advanced. Time slot is 11:30-12:30
The first session will run: Tuesdays: June 20, 27 (Break) July 11, 18; Thursdays, June 22, 29 (Break) July 13, July 20th including Fridays: June 23, 30, 14, July 21.
The second session will run: Tuesdays: July 18, 25, (break) August 8, 15; Thursdays, July 20, 27, (Break) August 10, 17 including Fridays: July 21, 28, August 4, August 11.
Cost of the program:
- Full Golf Members: $200 per child per 4-week session
- Social Members: $250 per child per 4-week session
Please call the Pro shop, 717-394-0664, to register for the program. We will need parent volunteers for Friday play days. Please let the pro shop know if you are able to help on Play Days.
Please fill out the Youth Program Parent Survey and return to the Pro shop in the link below: