Conestoga’s pool complex is a wonderful place for members to meet family and friends for a relaxing day in the pool for a refreshing dip after golf. The facility includes modern, clean bathhouses, and is operated daily during the season by a highly trained staff. The Creekside Café offers a lite fare menu, snacks beverages for the enjoyment of members and their guests with a full service bar.
Pool privileges are offered to any Golf or Social member, their spouse and any unmarried children under 26 years of age. Swimming lessons are available to pool members of all ages and skill levels. Because of tax laws, they will be charged through the member’s club account.
- Please use the breeze-way entrance at all times. Members and their guests must check in at the front desk.
- Food and beverages must be purchased from the Club with the exception of baby food and similar items.
- Children under the age of eight (8) must be under the supervision of their parent or a responsible person age fourteen (l4) or older.
- Flotation devices are prohibited beyond the rope of the shallow area in the main pool.
- Members in swimsuits must stay inside the pool area. Cover-ups must be worn to and from the clubhouse. Swimming attire is not permitted in any of the food & beverage service areas in the clubhouse.
- Children over the age of five (5) are not permitted in the wading pool. All children in the wading pool must be under the supervision of an adult. Infants must be wearing a diaper and rubber pants when in either pool.
- All guests must be accompanied by the member and register at the front desk. When the member leaves the pool area for the day, so should the guest. The same guest, if not a house guest, may not visit the pool more than four (4) times during the season. Guest fees/day are as follows: Ages 3 and under: No Charge Ages 4 and older: $6.00
- No glass containers are permitted inside the pool area.
- Gum is not permitted inside the pool area.
- The State Board of Health requires all swimmers to shower before using the pool.
- Running, horseplay, dunking and pushing are strictly prohibited in pool area. Diving is only allowed in the diving well. Use a feet first entry in all other pool areas.
- The use of profanity and improper behavior are not permitted. Intoxication is not permitted.
- Please refrain from conversation with the Lifeguards while they watch the pool. They are trained to maintain a safe environment for all members and distracting them inhibits their ability to protect lives and prevent harm. Questions may be addressed by any pool employee not on guard duty or by the guard at the front desk
- The pool is not to be used by anyone during “off hours” unless specific permission has been granted by the Club Manager AND there is a CCC employed lifeguard in attendance. Violation of this rule is a misdemeanor and could result in prosecution.
- Obey the guards and supervisors at all times. They are trained to provide a safe and secure environment. All problems, comments and suggestions should be addressed with the guard at the front desk and should be brought to the attention of the pool manager.
- Throwing objects in the pool area is prohibited unless specifically approved by the staff.
- No alcohol of any type is allowed to be brought onto club property. This includes the golf course and swimming areas.
- No outside food may be brought into the clubhouse or swimming pool area at any time.
Members and guests may pay for their charges by either using a credit card or their house account. CASH is not used in the clubhouse area at any time.
All Members will be invoiced during the first week of the month for all previous months charges. This statement is due by the end of that month. Statements can be paid on line, in the Pro Shop or in the clubs business office. If you would like to make a payment over the phone, please call either the Pro Shop 717-394-8411 or business office 717-394-0664.