Junior Golfing Membership (19 and under)
Membership Benefits Include:
- Golfing privileges on Conestoga’s pristine course year-round
- Dining access to three on-site restaurants and the pool bar
- Full pool access
- Reciprocal course privileges at over 20 golf clubs located within 50 miles of Lancaster
- Invitations to all Club-sponsored social events
- Junior Golf Program is available with instruction and special programs throughout the summer. Contact the Pro Shop for details.
- No food and beverage minimum
- No operating assessment
- No minimum membership term. Membership can be terminated at any time with 90-day written notice to the Conestoga Country Club.
- Annual Range & Handicap Membership: Contact Pro Shop for Pricing
- Bag Storage: 1st bag: Complimentary 2nd bag: $85
- Cart Storage: $85/cart
- Men’s Golf Association (MGA): $85 before March 25th, 2020; $100 afterwards
- Women’s Golf Association (WGA): $75 before March 25th, 2020; $85 afterwards
- Guest Fee: $65 (includes cart)
- Cart Fee: $26/$13
Please call Robert Leeman or Susan Mills to set up a tee time and experience the Conestoga difference!