Intermediate Golfing Membership (21-28)
Membership Benefits Include:
- Golfing privileges on Conestoga’s pristine course year-round
- Dining access to three on-site restaurants and the pool bar
- Full pool access
- Personalized Locker
- Reciprocal course privileges at over 20 golf clubs located within 50 miles of Lancaster
- Invitations to all Club-sponsored social events, such as Family Trivia, Wine Dinners, NYE party, Brunch with Santa, Family Bingo, Fête en Blanc, Fête en Noir, etc.
- Opportunity to have a parent or child (26+) join as an Extended Family Member
- Junior Golf Program is available for children of family members and includes instruction and special programs throughout the summer months: Contact the Pro Shop for costs.
- Participation in the Golf Association of Philadelphia (GAP) matches throughout the area
- Discounted membership rate for the Lancaster Tennis and Yacht Club
- Driving Range: $170/Individual or $210/Family
- Bag Storage: 1st bag: Complimentary 2nd bag: $85
- Cart Storage: $85/cart
- Men’s Golf Association (MGA): $85/year
- Women’s Golf Association (WGA): $75 before 3/25/17; $85 afterwards
- Guest Fee: $62 (includes cart) / $62 (w/o cart)
- Cart Fee: $22/$11
- Includes 12-month contract – golf dues above will remain in effect for
two (2) years
- GHIN Handicap Fee: $30
- Monthly food minimum: $85
Please call Robert Leeman or Susan Mills to set up a tee time and experience the Conestoga difference!