Our scenic 6,400 yard, par 70 golf course provides both beginners and experienced golfers with a marvelous golf challenge. The course features plush fairways and, by reputation, some of the finest greens in the area. It is well balanced with very tight fairways, wooded areas and recently renovated sand traps. The Little Conestoga creek winds through both the front and back nines, coming into play on six holes. The course is open year-round, weather permitting, and is widely recognized as a favorite golf destination for guests of CCC members. The Pro Shop offers a huge variety of equipment and golf attire for men, women and their guests.
Pro Shop Hours
|Tuesday||7:30am – 7pm|
|Wednesday||7:30am – 7pm|
|Thursday||7:30am – 7pm|
|Friday||7:30am – 7pm|
|Saturday||7am – 7pm|
|Sunday||7am – 7pm|
- Appropriate attire is required at all times on all areas of club property.
- Members are responsible for their guests’ attire and behavior.
- No blue jeans or denim at any time.
- Metal spikes are not permitted at any time. Any non-metal spiked closed shoe is permitted.
- No unhemmed shorts, slacks or skirts or any clothing with holes or visible damage.
- No swimwear, gym shorts or running shorts.
- No halter tops or tank tops.
- All dress codes apply to the golf course as well as the practice range.
Cell phone can be used on the golf course but should always be done discreetly. Cell phone use in the dining areas is not permitted at any time. Phones can be used in common areas such as the lobbies or outside under the portico. Everyone is asked to be aware of their surroundings at all times.
- No alcohol of any type is allowed to be brought onto club property. This includes the golf course and swimming areas.
- No outside food may be brought into the clubhouse or swimming pool area at any time.
The Pro Shop accepts CASH payments, credit cards and house for merchandise. You can also pay for carts and guest fees with CASH, credit cards or your house account.
All Members will be invoiced during the first week of the month for all previous months charges. This statement is due by the end of that month. Statements can be paid on line, in the Pro Shop or in the clubs business office. If you would like to make a payment over the phone, please call either the Pro Shop 717-394-8411 or business office 717-394-0664.
If you make any purchase in the Pro Shop for merchandise, you will receive a separate statement from Robert Leeman our Head Professional. The same payment terms apply to Pro Shop Merchandise.