2021 Fall / Winter Menu
Formal seating for 70 members is available in our Dining Room
The 19th Hole overlooking the 10th tee has seating for 30-40 members.
Dinner is served Tuesday through Sunday evenings by our attentive staff.
The Dining Room includes a cozy three-sided, glass-enclosed fireplace and all new furnishings, wall and window treatments.
Dress is “Country Club Casual”
Members and guests may pay for their charges by either using a credit card or their house account. CASH is not used in the clubhouse area at any time.
All Members will be invoiced during the first week of the month for all previous months charges. This statement is due by the end of that month. Statements can be paid on line, in the Pro Shop or in the clubs business office. If you would like to make a payment over the phone, please call either the Pro Shop 717-394-8411 or business office 717-394-0664.
Clubhouse Dress Code
- Members are responsible for their guests’ attire and behavior.
- Casual Dress Code: Golf attire, business attire, collared shirt or appropriate mock collared shirts are permitted in the entire clubhouse. Tasteful denim attire is permitted in the clubhouse and at the pool. Frayed, stained or bleached, cut-off or grunge denim are not considered to be tasteful or acceptable attire and are not allowed.
- JEANS MAY NOT BE WORN ON THE GOLF COURSE.
- Golf hats and visors are not permitted to be worn anywhere on the second floor of the Clubhouse, including the deck. The only exception to this rule would be ladies formal dress hats. Also, please refrain from wearing caps and visors with the bill sideways or backwards.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Men’s shirts must be tucked in at all times in the clubhouse, on the golf course and at practice areas. In the clubhouse, full—buttoned ‘camp shirts’ (e.g. Tommy Bahamas style) are excluded from this requirement.
- Tee shirts are prohibited in the clubhouse and on the golf course and at practice areas. Mock turtleneck shirts are permitted.
- Swimwear is prohibited in all areas of the Clubhouse except locker rooms.
- Cigarette and cigar smoking is not permitted anywhere in the clubhouse or on the 2nd floor deck.
- The Manager may designate other smoking areas on a situational basis.